积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

发表于 2015-8-2 06:50:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 红帽子林克 于 2015-8-2 07:35 编辑

这篇新闻由百度Starbound贴吧的 荷叶裙过膝袜 翻译
    Starbound 6月30日日更新闻:

原作者:Varixai

原帖地址:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/30th-june-a-fistful-of-pixels.98150/

Nightly News

The Yetee announced 2 new official Starbound shirts! You can see them in detail with all the source links here.

They added 2 new Oasis mini-biome themed tenants, I have added them to the wiki page.
    They also made a new Oasis microdungeon in Tiled, along with continued work on other recent Tiled microdungeons
    Desert parallaxes continue to get work, you can see some great examples of them on reddit already, here and here.
    Quiqksilver posted what seems to be a follow up to his horrific hallway 5 days ago.
    They added 4 new admin commands, which I have added to the Commands wiki page.
    /eval - Usage /eval <lua>. Evaluates given lua in script processor context.
    /entityeval - Usage /entityeval <lua>. Evaluates given script in the context of the closest scripted entity to the cursor.
    /snapshot - Usage /snapshot <file> xsize ysize. Render the view of the world centered on the player with x and y size, and store to the given sbscene file.
    /naked - Remove all gear. Useful in macros to give a character new gear replacing the existing gear, or you know, for fun.

/warp was removed from the help file, not sure if it still works.
    Curtis Schweitzer, Starbound's composer, has uploaded at least 17 different music tracks this past month (non Starbound related ones)
    There was a lot more work on the new Glitch Underground Maze dungeon, that thing is going to be awesome.
    Known issue - The new Log Blocks can be spawned and placed; however, they drop Pillar Blocks when mined.
    Edit: On the current Nightly, the character screen does not seem to show older pre-existing characters. This will likely be fixed soon, they were not "wiped".

Edit 2: metadept said this is a bug and should be fixed in the Nightly tonight.

Healthire posted this wonderful GIF. Here is his quote and a shortened version of the gif (on imgur):

"Casual dialog between non-player entities is a good way to make your game world feel alive"

Going to repost a late edit to my news post yesterday:

@Mackinz captured and pointed this out to me -
    http://pastebin.com/xZqcJWe9
    tl;dr - Healthire (dev) said that new characters starting on the same planet will be "addressed". It's not a simple fix but it is not being ignored.

SelahJimm said:↑Hylotl!  Caidoz said:↑Underwater stuff, Hylotls need more love.  Sunken ships would be cool to explore, as well.Hylotls have 141 decorative objects already, Novakid have 0. (or, like 10 now, counting this news post)

The Hylotl stuff simply does not spawn naturally ingame anywhere yet, but that will be changing. Almost all of it shows up in the upcoming Hylotl mission, and later on in Hylotl underwater cities (including an arcade that is already made).

Yetee发布了两款新的SB主题T恤。

现在添加了两个绿洲主题的殖民地NPC(starbounder维基相关页面已经更新)

开发组也新制作了一个绿洲生态的新微型地牢。

修改了部分沙漠的背景图片。

Quiqksilver(一个reddit大神,一直开发各种新奇的机关和地牢,后来被官方收编开发下个版本中的挑战密境)发表了他之前的恐怖地牢的后续截图。

添加了四种新的admin命令(具体略)

SB的作曲家发表了17的新的曲子(但都和SB无关)

机械族的迷宫地牢得到了进一步的开发。

已知BUG:

1,原木方块可以被命令行获取和放置,但是挖掘的时候会得到错误的方块。

2,最新日更版似乎隐藏了之前的人物存档,这一点会被修复。

Healthire(开发组成员)说新建人物会出现在同一个星球的问题“可能”会在未来修改。

目前游戏中已经有141个装饰性的鲛人族方块,尽管目前游戏中还不会自动声称有关的地牢。但他们肯定会出现在未来的鲛人副本和鲛人海底城市中

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2017-2-4 05:05
  • 签到天数: 178 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 06:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 红帽子林克 于 2015-8-2 06:59 编辑

7月2日日更新闻:

原作者:Varixai

Nightly News
    日更版新闻
    •They are working on Snow parallaxes and microdungeons now, which means the starter planet is Snow. This blocks progression since Iron does not spawn on Snow planets. (you have to spawn"ironore")

雪背景和微型地牢还在施工,这意味着起始行星是雪地星球。这可能会影响游戏进程,因为雪地星球不会生成铁。

•GeorgeV tweeted a picture of what I believe is one of the new Snow microdungeons, which might have a new type of chain. Tiy called the picture "Celtic Alien Alpaca".
    GeorgeV在推特上传了一张图片,我认为是雪地微型地牢的一种,这可能会产生新的类型。Tiy把这张图片称为“凯尔特异形羊驼”。

•There are now 6 gas colors that signify different types of damage:◦Blue - Bouncy
    现在有6种气体的颜色表示不同的效果:
    蓝色 - 弹性
    ◦Green 绿色
    ◦Dark Green - Poison
    深绿 - 中毒
    ◦Yellow
    黄色
    ◦Red - Rage
    红色 - 狂暴
    ◦Pink - Healing
    粉红 - 治疗

•Work continues on: the Glitch Underground Maze dungeon, Desert/Snow parallaxes and microdungeons, Colony tenants. Edit: GeorgeV is still visually updating the oldest human furniture aswell.
    还在施工中的有:电子人地下迷宫,沙漠/雪地背景和微型地牢,殖民地居民。Edit:GeorgeV还在为古老的人类家具进行外观更新。

•NPC AI and behaviors also continue to get a ton of work, which hard to report on both because of the amount of it (150k+ lines over the past 2 days on Kawa's diffs) and because of the complexity.
    NPC AI和行为也有一大堆的工作要进行,这没办法报道,因为内容既多(
    http://helmet.kafuka.org/sbmods/diffs/)又繁杂。

•They tweaked many planet images in the navigation console, mainly Gas Giants so far.
    对导航控制台上的星球图进行了调整,到目前为止主要的对象是气态行星。

•Platforms got small mechanic tweaks, which broke them on the Nightly yesterday, but they are now fixed again.
    对平台进行了微调,昨天的日更版中这些平台坏掉了,但现在已经修复了。

•They changed the code behind Challenge Doors and Ancient Gateways, among other warping mechanisms.◦This made Challenge Doors crash the game yesterday, but it is now fixed.
    修改了挑战门和遗迹之门的代码。导致挑战门在昨天的游戏中崩溃,现已修复

◦The purpose of this change was to make Challenge Doors one run only (per door found), and prevent them from being mined and moved around. (These features aren't working on the Nightly yet,but will be coming at some point, per metadept)
    代码调整的目的是让挑战门只运转一个,并防止其被拆卸和移动。

◦Side note: I saw one of the new challenge rooms while testing the fix, and holy bird jesus was it fantastic.. may have to make a few preview images or a non-spoilery video.
    在测试的时候我发现了一个新的挑战屋,太TMD棒了...也许该做一个预览图或者是一个非剧透的视频

◦There are over 30 challenge rooms finished, with at least 20 more coming over the next few updates
    完成了超过30个挑战屋,在接下来的几次更新中至少会遇到20个

•Quiqksilver posted a continuation of his spooky hallway/monster series. (previous entries here and here)
    Quiqksilver上传了他的幽灵走廊/怪物系列的续集。

•Quiqksilver also posted another Nightly roundup video a few days ago that I don't think I mentioned. In the video you can see: Log and Cabin Roofing blocks, a new Forest vine parallax,several of the newer Critters, many new surface microdungeons (one of which has a Bird's Nest in it)◦I actually just used the information in his video to update the Log Block wiki page.
    Quiqksilver几天前还上传了一部日更版总结性质的视屏,我想我可能没提过。在这部视频中你可以看到:原木和屋顶物块,新的森林蔓藤背景,若干新生物,新的地表微型地牢。实际上我刚刚用他的视频提供的信息更新了维基的原木词条。
    •Chucklefish will have a booth at Minecon2015 (in London) this weekend, and Kyren is going to be on a panel Saturday about being an indie dev.

本周末呵呵鱼将会参加Minecon2015,Kyren会在周六参与关于独立开发的座谈会。
    They added this awesome Gothic Couch:
    电子人长沙发:

Metadept posted a neat smashables gif on twitter: "Sometimes little details go a long way:"
    Metadept在推特上传了一张gif:"细节决定成败"

^ Pots now have fragmentation animations when broken! This includes many items not in this gif, like bushes, seashells, crystals, and bones.
    现在罐子在被破坏时有破碎动画了!这个gif中有许多道具没有包括进来,比如灌木,贝壳,水晶,还有骨头。

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 06:59:01 | 显示全部楼层
    Starbound 7月7日日更版新闻

原文作者:Varixai

7月7日 日更版新闻
    You can see a bunch of other Minecon2015 images on comments on the Starbound Dev twitter feed. (between July 3-6)
    你们可以在Starbound Dev的
    推特评论中看到更多Minecon2015的图片(7月3日-6日)

If you would like to see more about the terrain generation, this illustrated blog by metadept 8 months ago is really cool:http://playstarbound.com/october-27th-caves
    如果你们想进一步了解地形生成,请看8个月前由metadept上传的插图日志,真的很酷:http://playstarbound.com/october-27th-caves

About the July 3rd "Dracula" blog and previous blog:
    关于7月3日“德古拉”日志和之前的日志:

The mask seen is the Plague Master Mask, which was recently added to the Nightly as a backer hat. There is a very similar hat already on Stable, the Plague Doctor Mask. (Both based on realplague doctor masks)
    这个面具看来是瘟疫领主面具,是最近加到日更版里的一顶帽子。在稳定版有一款非常相似的帽子,瘟疫医生面具。(均取材于真实的瘟疫医生面具)

The Saloon and Gothic furniture sets have been added to the Nightly and the wiki. (under "new furniture" there)
    酒吧和哥特风格的家具已经加入日更版和维基中(在"new furniture"词条下)。

The new "casket" is actually a cabinet storage item: Gothic Cabinet
    新“棺材”实际上是一个可以储存道具的
    橱柜:哥特橱柜

Note: There is already a casket bed on Stable - Bone Bed (Casket)
    说明:在稳定版已经有墓床了 - 骨床(棺材)

The Gothic Couch is a chair, so it cannot be used like a bed.
    哥特沙发属于
    椅子类,所以没有床的功能。

Some other Nightly News:
    其它日更新闻:

They have added some code for moving while crouched. (does not work on the Nightly yet though)
    为蹲下移动添加了一些代码。(还没有在日更版启用)

NPCs can interact with wiring switches, buttons, and consoles now. (seen here, as tcoxxon continues to use diabolical testing methods)
    NPC现在可以和电路开关、按钮,以及控制台进行互动了。(看这里
    http://giant.gfycat.com/AcrobaticWelloffHeterodontosaurus.gif tcoxxon还在继续他那丧病的测试)

Many other objects are also being made to interact with NPCs like the piano in the news post (
    example: NPCs now mourn and cry over tombstones)还有许多物品也同样被设置为可与NPC互动,比如在新日志中的钢琴(例如:NPC在经过墓碑时会哀伤并哭泣)

2 new critters were added:
    加入了2种新生物:

Red Breast - A bird similar to an American Robin (don't know enough birds for the exact match)
    红胸鸟 - 一种类似于
    美洲知更鸟鸟类(确切的类别不知道)

Winter - A sort of alien white fluffy bird head thing
    温特(冬季)- 一种长着白色毛绒鸟头的异形生物

Both spawn on Snow planets.
    以上两种生物均产自雪地星球。

Continued work on: the Glitch Underground Maze dungeon, NPC AI / Behaviors, Snow Parallaxes and Microdungeons.
    还在施工中的有:电子人地下迷宫,NPC AI/行为,雪地背景和微型地牢

They added these 5 Alpaca Rune decorative items, along with an Alpaca Guard armor set:
    连同
    羊驼守卫套,又添加了5个羊驼符文装饰物:

, , , , ,
    Component, Growth, Home, Knowledge, Life, Ruin
    结合,生长,家园,知识,生命,毁灭

^ Pictures and wiki pages uploaded by Katzeus, who is awesome.
    图片和
    维基页面由牛x的Katzeus上传,

They also added Sod (Grass) Blocks, which were seen in GeorgeV's picture last week:
    他们还添加了草皮(草地)物块,可以在上周GeorgeV上传的图片中看到

The new Alpaca runes and guard set can be seen in Quiqksilver's latest Nightly video, as can the Sod blocks and a few other things.
    羊驼符文和守卫套可以在Quiqksilver最新发布的日更版视频中看到,草皮物块和其它东西也在其中。

There have also been continual small economy tweaks, mostly bringing down the amount of pixels flowing, while making other items slightly less frustrating to get. Here is a very recentchange to monster drop pools for
    example:
    经济的微调也在不断持续,主要是降低了像素的掉落,同时让其它道具可以稍微容易一点获得。下面举例来说一下最近对怪物掉落的改变:

Code:
    Old --> New
    89% --> 70% - Pixels
    10% --> 20% - Raw Steak
    01% --> 10% - Basic Treasure (items, weapons, costumes, etc.)

代码
    旧 --> 新
    89% --> 70% - 像素
    10% --> 20% - 生肉
    01% --> 10% - 宝物(道具,武器,服装,等等。)

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 07:21:52 | 显示全部楼层
    Starbound 7月8日日更新闻

原文地址:http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/8th-july-traveling-through-space-and-time.98387/
    作者:Varixai

7月8日日更新闻

Healthire posted a GIF of what happens when NPCs try teleporting without reading the manual:
    https://twitter.com/healthire_/status/618811838315237376
    Healthire上传了一张GIF,演示了当NPC没有读说明的时候使用传送会发生什么

Last night 2 more critters were added, a Yeti that spawns on Snow planets and a "Cliff" critter that spawns in Alpine mini-biomes (on Snow planets). Cliff seems similar to a Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.
    昨晚又添加了两种生物,雪人会在雪地星球生成,而一种“悬崖”生物会在高山迷你生态(雪地星球)产生。这种生物看起来很像大角羊。

They also added Seismograph and a Snow Distress Beacon, which Katzeus added to the wiki. I'll be adding the critters soonish.
    他们还添加了Seismograph(译注:地震仪,装饰品)和Snow Distress Beacon(译注:雪地求救信标),Katzeus已经将词条加入了维基。我会把生物soonish也加进去。

Other than that it was more work on the Underground Maze, Snow microdungeons, and the cave generation from yesterday's blog. Metadept actually clarified some things about the cavegeneration this morning:
    除此之外,地下迷宫、雪地微型地牢,以及昨天日志中的洞穴生成还有很多工作要做。实际上Metadept今天早晨对洞穴生成做了一个声明:

metadept said:
    metadept :

To clarify, I'm not removing them, nor am I even reducing the caves in the surface layer. What I've been working on is making the caves taper off when they get very close to (within 10-20 blocks of) the surface so that you're not constantly falling into them everywhere and so that there's more space to build.
    要澄清的是,我并没有移除地形,更没有减少地表的洞穴数量。我现在做的事情是让接近地表(10-20格以内)的洞穴逐渐衰减(译注:注意不是数量的减少,而是原来露出地表的洞穴现在离地表有一段距离了),这样你们就不会经常掉到洞里去了,建筑空间也更多了。

EDIT: Here's an image to illustrate what it's doing specifically. Top is before surface attenuation, bottom is after. You can see that the caves (darker areas) are slightly reduced near thesurface, but unchanged below it.
    编辑:这里有张图片举例阐述了这项工作的实质。上面是以前的地表衰减,下面是改进之后的。你们可以看到洞穴(深色区域)离地表稍稍有了段距离,但是并没有减少数量。

On the subreddit:
    Quiksilver posted a 'murica build for 4th of July, as well as an educational build with rather severe consequences for failure.
    Quiksilver7月4日上传了一个大美利坚国庆焰火视频,同时还上传了一个演示性质的机关建筑,如果拉动错误的开关后果会很严重。

http://gfycat.com/AnotherTediousDeermouse#?format=gif
    http://gfycat.com/ZanyImmediateCornsnake#?format=gif

Blandis has posted 4 intricate wiring builds (of computer hardware within the game)
    Blandis上传了4个复杂的电路(计算机硬件模拟)
    译注:别人家的SB系列

CPU in progress: registers, command demux, and bit adder.
    http://gfycat.com/LoathsomeSmartGeese#?format=gif  

32 Byte Bootloader
    http://gfycat.com/WildPoorFowl#?format=gif

32 Bytes of RAM, MUX/DEMUX for serial I/O.
    http://gfycat.com/RecklessKeenHairstreakbutterfly#?format=gif

Sierpinski Gasket.
    http://gfycat.com/ElementaryBigAndalusianhorse#?format=gif

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 07:24:44 | 显示全部楼层
    感谢百度Starbound贴吧的 荷叶裙过膝袜 对翻译的修正

7月9日日更新闻

原文:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/9th-july-norsing-around.98421/

Alpine mini-biome info
    高山迷你生态相关情报

There is a new grassy stone tile that you can see around the bottom of the alpaca picture.
    你会在日志中的图片底部看到长满杂草的石砖。

There is also a new grass type, which you can see in the bottom right of the picture.
    你可以在图片的右下角看到新种类的草地

The roof is made out of the new Sod Blocks.
    屋顶是用新加入的草皮方块做的。

All the Alpine mini-biome objects got grass/moss added to them. Here are the looks, click on them if you want to see a comparison with the old versions:
    所有高山迷你生态的物品上面都加了杂草/苔藓,你可以在原文图片上点击看一下和以前的外观比较:

, , , ,

The "Slush" block also got a new look. It is more pale now.
    “雪泥”方块也有了新外观。现在更苍白了。

New: vs Old:

Alpaca info:
    羊驼情报:

You can get alpacas as tenants (I have added them to the tenant wiki page)
    你可以得到羊驼房客(我已经把该词条加入了tenant维基页面)

The alpacas also have chest armor now, but that picture was taken before it was put in it looks like.
    羊驼现在也有胸甲了,在提交之前就已经截图了。

The alpacas act as guards when you see them in the Alpine mini-biome. (only attack if threatened)
    羊驼在高山迷你生态扮演着守卫的角色。(只有在受到威胁时才攻击)

Here's the current Alpaca dialog (including tenant dialog) -
    下面就是羊驼的对话(包括了做为房客时的台词) -

"converse" :
           "Have ye always been so hairless?",尼身上总是光溜溜的玛?
          "I dinnae see many like ye around, I tell ye that!",我跟尼说,我在附近没看到过像尼这样的人!
          "I'm itching to batter some beasties.",我渴望去狠揍那些臭虫一顿。
          "Are ye a fighter, or a craven?",尼是勇士,还是软蛋?
          "I've been a warrior since I was a wee Alpaca.",在我还是一根小草的时候,我就成了一名战士。
          "I had some wee traveller ask me if this was a costume...",一些年轻的游客曾经问我是不是穿了一件演出服.....
           "Courage is better than keenest durasteel.",勇气如钢。
          "Always have a wee nap when ye can!",记得只要有时间就要小睡一下!
          "Keep the heid!",保持冷静
          "Be keepin' merry, friend!",心情愉快,朋友!
          "Eat well if ye want te fight well!",吃哒好才能干的狠!
          "I dinnae care what ye look like, as long as ye strong of heart!",我不在乎尼的外表,只在乎尼有没有一颗坚强的心!
          "Do I look like I'm in a costume? Just askin', it dinnae mean anything...",我看起来像是穿着演出服吗?只是问问,没别的意思...
           "Ye must be cold without a fur coat like me.",没有像我一样的毛皮大衣尼一定很冷
          "I'm itching to batter some beasties.",我想揍小动物。
          "Do ye get many that look like ye?",许多和尼一样的人玛?
          "Some hardy stone furniture makes an Alpaca happy, I tell ye!",我和尼说,坚硬的石头家具让俺们草泥马可高兴了。
          "Ye dinnae look like a coward. I respect that."尼不像一个没卵的人。俺尊敬尼

"tagCriteria" :
           "Has something moved in my place of dwelling?",我家里搬进来什么东西了?
          "Have ye moved something around?",尼动了我的东西?
          "Something is nae right in here..."这里有莫名的东西

"enclosedArea" :
           "There's a wee draft in here...",这里有点漏风......
           "Could ye sort out the wall in here?",尼可以把这里的墙清理一下玛?
          "I think there's a wee break in my home! Can ye fix it?"我家里有点小破!尼能修一下玛?

"otherDeed" :
           "There should nae be another deed in here!"应该在这儿签个契约!

"severe" :
           "I dinnae thing I can live here any longer!",我觉得不能在这里住下去了!
          "This is not a proper home for an Alpaca!",这里不适合草泥马住!
          "I think I've had enough with ye!"我受够了尼!

"final" :
           "I'm done with ye! I'm flitting!",我受够尼了!我要搬家!
          "I'm not living with ye conditions any longer!",我不会再和尼一起生活下去了!
          "I'm nae living like this!"这日子没法过了!

"beacon" :
           "Ye have need of me?",尼找我?
          "Do ye need me for something?"需要我做什么?

"rent" :
           "Here's a gift for all ye help.",为了答谢尼的帮助给尼个礼物。
          "Take this, ye wee helper of mine!"拿着这个,尼是俺的恩人!

"reattack" :
           "I'm surprised ye showed ye face again!",我太泥马惊讶了,尼又把脸凑过来挨揍了!
          "Ye back? Have at ye!"尼还敢回来?削尼!

"attack" :
           "Have at ye!",哪里跑!
          "Ye craven!",尼个没种的货!
          "Dinnae think ye can get away!"别以为尼可以全身而退!

"killedTarget" :
           "Away with ye!",尼玩完了!
          "Another fight won, lads!",少年,我们又赢了!
          "That's what ye get!"这就是尼的下场!

"lostTarget" :
           "Run away ye wee coward!",跑吧,尼这个懦夫!
          "Dinnae come back!"有种别回来!

"outOfSight" :
           "Where did ye go?",尼要去哪儿?
          "Ye wee blighter! Get back!"笨蛋!回来!

"cantReach" :
           "Get back with ye!",我会回去找尼的!
          "Ye craven! Just because I can't reach ye!",慢点!我跟不上尼!
          "How did ye get there?"尼是怎么到那儿的?

"cheerOn" :
           "Have at the rotter!",打那个无赖!
          "Make the craven hurt!",让那个懦夫受伤!
          "Have at 'em!",削他!
          "Cut 'em te size!"把他剁成渣!

Other Nightly News:
    其它日更新闻:

Status pods have new projectiles, some of which actually give you items like pixels and bombs.
    状态舱添了新效果,有一些会给你道具,比如像素和炸弹。

Several new Snow microdungeons. Here's all of the Nightly Snow microdungeons now: Frozen Lake ~ Ice Spike Pit ~ Secret Snow Cave ~ Snow Arch ~ Snow Bunker ~ Snow Cabin ~ Snow Hut ~ Snow
    Pitfall

新加入若干雪地微型地牢,这是目前日更版所有的雪地微型地牢:Frozen Lake~Ice Spike Pit)~ Secret Snow Cave~ Snow Arch ~ Snow Bunker ~ Snow Cabin ~ Snow Hut ~ Snow Pitfall

That "Glitch Underground Maze"? There's now an Avian Temple Maze that uses some of the same structure. So they may be making maze dungeons for several races.
    “电子人地下迷宫”怎么样了?现在翼族神庙迷宫在一些地方用了相同的结构。所以他们也许会为其它种族设置迷宫副本。

NPCs now throw stuff in the trash. (Just an animation I think, not actually destroying items)
    NPC现在会往垃圾桶里扔东西。(我觉得只是个动画而已,并不是真的在扔道具)

NPCs also have animations for: crouching to pickup something, punching things, hylotl dancing, "wiggling", "postmail".
    NPC的动画还有:蹲下捡东西,打东西,鲛人舞蹈,“扭动”,“发邮件”

Challenge Doors have a new "vanishing" animation. They now disappear 15 seconds after you use them.
    挑战门添加了“消失”动画。在你使用挑战门之后,它们会消失15秒。

Quiqksilver posted another section of his harsh educational build.
    Quiqksilver上传了残酷教学建筑的另一部分。

http://gfycat.com/ConsiderateMarvelousHackee#?format=gif

The NPC teleportation from yesterday seems to just be to a random location within a few meters.
    从昨天日志中的NPC使用传送器看来,他们只会随机传送到附近几米的位置。

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 07:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
    原文地址:http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/10th-july-here-comes-the-sun.98450/
    7月10日日更版新闻

RainDreamer said:
    RainDreamer说:
    Will there be clues in game for us to know which NPC like what furniture, or will we have to consult the wiki all the time?
    在游戏里会给我们关于NPC喜欢什么家具的线索吗,还是说我们将不得不一直借助维基?

There are not currently any plans to show that information ingame. Here is what the developer working on colonies said about it a month ago after I asked him on IRC whether we will be able to see the object tags used by the colony system on the ingame tooltips:
    回复:目前还不打算在游戏里给出这些线索。这是一个月前我在网上问负责殖民地的开发人员,是否可以在游戏中借助殖民地系统的功能来查看物品的标签时,他给出的答案。

@tccoxon: "We're not planning for object tags to be visible. Most tags should be guessable from the appearance, race and origin of the object. We're aiming for a system where you don't ever *need* to have an npc of a particular type, but if you fill a house with sciencey stuff, you'll probably get a scientist. So there won't be a situation where you absolutely need N objectswith an obscure tag and have to look it up on the wiki in order to progress through the game."
    tccoxon:“我们不打算让物品的标签可见。大多数标签需要从外观,种族以及物品的产地来推测。我们的目的是设计一个你永远都不‘需要’拥有具体类型NPC的系统,比方说你把房子里塞满科学方面的东西,你或许会得到一个科学家。所以绝对不会出现你需要若干标签互不关联的物品,然后你不得不去维基上面查找才能继续游戏的情况。”

(I had mentioned that we are working to display the tags on the wiki.) (Which we still plan to do, for people like me who love to see the data behind the magic.)
    (我曾经说过,我们正在把这些情报放在维基上)(我们仍然打算这样去做,为了那些和我一样喜欢看游戏内部数据的人。)

You can actually see what the current tenants require on the Tenant wiki page. But we have not yet added the new colony tags on every game object. I recently listed all of the items thathad the "commerce" and "cooking" tags though, if you want an idea of what objects get tagged what.
    你们可以在维基页面的Tenant词条查到房客的需求。但是我们还没有为任何一个游戏物品添加殖民地标签。但是我最近把所有带有"commerce" 和"cooking"标签的道具列出来了,假如你们想弄清楚哪个物品的标签是什么可以去看看。

RainDreamer said:  
    RainDreamer说:

I thought a novakid would fit better as a light merchant, but then, a glowing blob person works too.
    我觉得星之子更适合做灯具商人,不过,发光斑点人还可以啦。

The colour theme of the furniture and the NPC seems contrasting...I thought everything would be orange.
    家具的色调和NPC的差别有些太大了...我觉得应该都是橙色的。

The picture is slightly incomplete. They actually redid the entire Bioluminescence mini-biome. See all the purple and white plants on the wiki page? All of those now have the same yellow as the set instead of white. That's what the NPC is wearing by the way, a redone Biolumin Set.
    回复:图片略不完整。实际上他们把整个生物发光迷你生态都推倒重做了。看到维基上那些紫色和白色的植物了吗?所有那些都被黄色取代了。顺便说一下那个NPC穿的套装,重制的发光套。

They also added a "piano party" NPC animation, where one NPC will play the saloon piano and others will gather around and dance to it. Other than that, it was mostly more work on Alpaca houses and Snow microdungeons.
    他们还为NPC添加了“钢琴派对”动画,NPC会弹奏酒吧钢琴,其它人则会聚在周围跳舞。此外,羊驼房子和雪地微型地牢还有很多工作要完成。

EDIT: Quiqksilver just released a trailer for his made in Starbound horror film "Mutagen". (Now on the forums here)
    补充:Quiqksilver刚刚发布了他制作的SB恐怖电影“Mutagen”的预告片。(现在论坛里也有了)

Quiksilver also posted a GIF of the cool new status pod animations. Edit 2: And now a whole video of those and other recent updates.
    Quiksilver还上传了酷炫的新状态舱动画的GIF。补充2:现在他上传了关于状态舱和其它更新的完整视频。

附:
    目前所有种类的房客以及对话:
    http://starbounder.org/Tenant

殖民地相关细节: http://starbounder.org/Colony_Deed

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 07:27:44 | 显示全部楼层
    7月13日日更新闻(部分内容):

原文地址:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/13th-july-thar-she-glows.98533/
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/13th-july-thar-she-glows.98533/page-2

Novakid glowing is still planned last I checked, but they aren't doing that until they implement bonuses for the other species as well. Otherwise Novakid would have a perk/benefit that the
    other species didn't have.
    星之子的发光在我上次查看的时候仍在计划中,但是在开发组为其它种族赋予天赋之前他们还不打算这样做。另外,星之子会有其它种族没有的额外待遇/增益。

Anyway, you can see the new glowing fish critter in the water there.
    顺便说一下,你们可以在图片里的水中看到发光鱼
    On the Starbound subreddit, Quiqksilver posted a few different planet concepts. Also, I posted some small updates from Friday night's build here.
    在Starbound subreddit上Quiqksilver上传了一些星球概
    念GIF。而我则对周五的日更做了一个小小的总结。

Metadept announced that ocean water no longer endlessly spawns inside player made structures that have backwalls! (no need to fill foreground and remove it anymore)
    Metadept宣布海水不会在玩家建的有背景墙的建筑中无限刷了!(再也不需要用前景方块填充然后移除了)
    Statement and GIF
    of it here: https://twitter.com/metadept/status/620665275172716544
    声明和GIF在这里https://twitter.com/metadept/status/620665275172716544
    http://gfycat.com/GlitteringHappyCalf#?format=gif

星球概念:
    http://gfycat.com/DeafeningGrouchyBull#?format=gif

I double checked, and these new plants do only drop Glowfibre like the current ones do. Which means we probably won't be able to get these ourselves since glowfibre is used to make
    Glowsticks.
    我仔细查了一下,(译注:前面有人说想种植日志中的发光植物
    ,这里是作者对此的回复)这些新植物目前只掉落Glowfibre(发光纤维)。这意味着我们自己没法生产,因为发光纤维是用来合成Glowsticks(发光棒)的.

They are objects that you can have in your inventory and place though, so you can spawn them in with the /spawnitem admin command. The current spawn names are
    这些植物是物品,你可以把它们放进你的背包或者其它什么地方,所以你可以用admin命令 /spawnitem来生成。目前的生成名称为
    glowbush1
    glowflower1
    glowtree1
    glowvine1
    There are 5 different styles for each of them. So replace the 1 with a 5 to get the 5th style, for example.
    每种植物都有5种不同形态。举例来说,你可以把1替换成5来得到第5种形态。

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 07:28:57 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 红帽子林克 于 2015-8-2 07:32 编辑

7月16日日更新闻:
    原文:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/16th-july-king-of-pride-rock.98606/

Beatrice said: ↑
    Beatrice说:
    I've missed the Savannah biome, and I'm really happy that it's back. Arid is not the same.
    我怀念热带草原生态,我真的很高兴它回来了。它和荒芜星球可不一样。
    And as everyone knows, I like Lions to build some houses for them in Savannah biomes, instead of deserts.
    并且大家都知道,我喜欢狮子,与沙漠比起来,更愿意为它们在热带草原生态建房子。
    Savannah, welcome back! Eager to build there!
    热带草原,欢迎回来!好想在那里建房子!

Just a quick note, that was actually a minor mistake by @mollygos. The Biome being shown is the Arid planet. That's what they are working on right now. The Arid files in the assets are named Savannah, which is confusing to say the least. (they state in several places that the official name is Arid though, like it shows in ship navigation)
    回复:我稍微解释一下,实际上mollygos犯了一个小错误。日志中展示的生态是荒芜星球。这是他们现在正做的工作。Arid(荒芜)文件在assets中被命名为Savannah(热带草原),这就造成了迷惑。(虽然他们在几个地方说明了官方名称是Arid,比如在飞船的导航仪上)

The Biome section on the wiki is due for a major overhaul, mostly because of several renaming cases like this one.
    维基上的生态部分应该大修了,主要是因为有几个生态像arid一样被重命名了。

Also, there are many new things in that picture:
    还有,在日志的图片中可以看到很多新东西:
    •The bed, chair, and table are all of the new "Dusty" set
    床,椅子,还有桌子都是新加入的“灰尘”家具
    •New "Wicker Support" block that you can see under the floors
    你可以在地板下看到新的“柳条支撑”块
    •New log door being used
    使用了新的原木门
    •The foreground trees and bushes are both new
    前景的树和灌木都是新的

Ha, thanks. I have been insanely busy IRL the past 2 weeks so they have slowed down. I've also been waiting a little bit until I have stuff to show for many of the updates. For example, there have been 29 new critters added in the past 2 weeks, but it takes time to make the animations for them and put them on the wiki. (or even just to grab single pictures of them)
    在过去的两个星期我在为IRL疯狂的忙碌,所以消息发布有些慢了。我也稍微等了一下,直到我有足够多的关于更新的消息来发布。比如说,在过去两周有29个新生物加入了游戏,但还需要时间为它们做动画并把它们放在维基上面。(甚至只是为了截取这些生物各自单独的图片就要等好久。)

Side note: Many of the new critters are creepy skulls, because they are inspired by those cattle skuls from westerns. Except instead of cows they are skulls of the playable races..
    边注:许多新生物是可怕的骷髅,那是因为它们的设计灵感来自于西部片中的牛骨架。把牛替换了,这些生物是现在可以使用的种族的骷髅形态....

•As mentioned above, at least 29 new critters have been added in the past 2 weeks. Almost 60 total now.
    如上面提到的,在过去两周,有至少29个新生物被加入了游戏。现在有近60种生物了。

•Chucklefish has opened up Interstellaria forum sections in preparation for the game's official release tomorrow.
    为了明天Interstellaria的官方发布,呵呵鱼开辟了Interstellaria论坛。

•@Ordona announced that we can now embed .webm and .gifv videos in forum posts. (possibly only for imgur links though)
    Ordona宣布我们现在可以在论坛嵌入 .webm和.gifv格式的视频了。(尽管可能只是外链。)

•Several new Challenge Rooms, as well as continued work on the underground mazes
    新加入若干挑战屋,地下迷宫的工作也在施工中。

•They have finished with the Snow planet and Bioluminescence mini-biome. They made several new Ocean microdungeons, but now seem to have moved on to the Arid planet, as shown in this blog.The Starter planet is now Arid on the Nightly.
    开发组已经完成了雪地星球和生物发光迷你生态。他们制作了几个新的海洋微型地牢,但现在看起来开发组已经把注意力投向了荒芜星球,就像日志中展示的那样。在日更版中,现在的起始星球是荒芜星球。

•@Quiqksilver has posted his latest Nightly roundup video, as well as several awesome new builds on reddit.
    ◦Living Dungeon concept, with Organ and Obstacle sections in the comments
    ◦Deep Sea Trench Biome, with Comet, Gem Spike, and Shallow Sea biomes in the comments

Quiqksilver上传了最新的日更总结视屏,还在reddit上发布了几个牛逼的新建筑。
    http://gfycat.com/AgedMajesticApisdorsatalaboriosa#?format=gif
    http://gfycat.com/WhimsicalWhisperedAustraliancattledog#?format=gif

•There was also a really cool Crashed Pirate Ship build by Atlasfishard, with more details on his ILoveBacons server forum thread.
    Atlasfishard也发布了一个酷炫的失事海盗船建筑视频,在他的ILoveBacons的server线程可以看到更多细节。

•There have been various other small fixes on the Nightly build as well, including:
    日更版还进行了一些小修补,包括:

◦Challenge Rooms have had their loot set. It's not super unique (yet) but it is a lot better than 2 torches or nothing.
    挑战屋有自己的战利品掉落了。虽然并不是太稀有,但至少比两个火把或者什么都没有强。

◦You now learn how to craft Ice Blocks when you pick them up the first time. (which was previously learned by picking up Ice, but then removed from that and not placed anywhere else)
    现在,在你们第一次捡起冰块的时候可以学会其制作方法了。(以前捡起冰的时候会学会冰块的制作,但不久开发组就把它移除并且再也没有恢复这个设定)

◦^ Both of those, and others, have come up on reddit and the forums recently. The devs definitely see these reminders and fix them when they can.
    以上这些以及其它内容,都在reddit和论坛里出现了。开发小组会清楚地看到这些提醒事项并会抽出时间修复。

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒

[LV.7]金钻头

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

克拉诺克斯突出贡献

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 07:29:49 | 显示全部楼层
    7月20日日更新闻:
    原文:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/20th-of-july-itty-bitty-critters.98726/

Eek, just so everyone knows, they aren't really that spazzy ingame. As @Katzeus mentioned, I've been updating the Critter wiki page with gifs that are relatively accurate to how they move around ingame. That page also has spawning information and where each critter is found.
    这样大家就知道了,它们在游戏中没有那么古怪。如Katzeus所说,我已经给Critter维基页面添加了gif,这些gif可以准确地展示它们在游戏里是如何移动的。在那个页面里还有一些附加信息以及每个生物在哪里可以找到。

http://starbounder.org/Critter

I have added the details of the latest 28 of them, but not the gifs yet, as those take a bit longer to make. Hopefully soon though. (There are now 59 total)
    我已经添加了最新加入的28个生物的详细介绍,但还没有它们的gif,这需要更长的时间来做。希望很快能完工。(总数已经达到59了)
    The new ones in this blog are:
    在今天的日志中的新生物有:

Slug: Tritrots:  Breaker:  Glowing Ball:  Winter:   Hylotl Scab:

Kashmir said: ↑
    Why can't we catch them and put them on our ships? I want the penguin head. Actually, I want them all (except the birds). Great job with the artwork.
    Kashmir:为什么我们不能捕捉它们,不能把它们放在飞船上?我想要那个企鹅头。事实上,我都想要(除了那些鸟)。这些插图真棒。

You can spawn them in and place them on your ship. See the wiki page for details. (can't use a capture pod on them though)
    回复:你可以用控制台生成它们并把它们放在你的飞船上。欲知详情请参照相关维基页面。(然而不能用捕捉舱来捉它们)

As for other news:
    其它消息:

•On Thursday they moved on to the Colourful (Rainbow) mini-biome, as well as making new Ocean microdungeons.
    在上周四开发组把战线推进到了Colourful(彩虹)迷你生态,同时进行的还有加入新的海洋微型地牢。

•On Friday they worked on both of those and the Bones mini-biome. (Expect to see Colourful and Bones blogs this week)
    上周五开发组在维持周四战况的基础上又开始对骨头迷你生态发起进攻。(希望本周可以看到关于彩虹生态和骨头生态的相关日志)

•See the Hylotl Scab critter above? There are walking skulls for all playable races and penguins that appear in Bones mini-biomes.
    看到上面那只Hylotl Scab生物了么?所有玩家可选的种族以及企鹅都有对应的步行头骨,它们会在骨头迷你生态出没。

•They have also kept adding biome-specific tenants as they go.
    随着工作的进展,开发组还会继续加入生态独有的房客。

•And of course, work continues on NPC AI/Behaviors. Adding new animations and interactions with objects.
    当然,关于NPC AI/行动的工作还在进行。添加了新动画以及与物品的互动。

附:控制台命令:/spawnmonster [spawn name] [level]
    例子: /spawnmonster bunny 6

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|星界边境中文论坛-StarboundForum  

GMT+8, 2019-5-26 17:57 , Processed in 0.097107 second(s), 25 queries .